I have decided to do my post about asthma.
Facts:
1. I have asthma and it is a real pain in the but when you are doing sports.
2. Asthma is a very common condition, over seven million children have it.
3. Asthma affects the bronchial tubes which are the airways for your lungs.
4. People who have asthma have inflamed airways, which swell up and produce thick mucus.
5.No one is for certain what causes asthma, but it is believed to be a combination of environmental and hereditary factors.
If you have a friend who has trouble breathing or wheezes when they run advise them to go see a doctor, so that they can have medical treatment. One way to support a cure is to support the person you know with sports if you know or find out that they have exorcise induced asthma. I think it is important to support those you know who have asthma.
Great post. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletei to have asthma
ReplyDelete